Monday, October 24, 2016

Warm-up

1. What emotions did you feel as you worked your way through these images?
I felt depressed and defeated because Jennifer died because of breast cancer.

2. The photographer said this: "These photographs do not define us, but they are us."

What do you think about this comment now that you have looked at the photos?
I think these pictures describe what was happening throughout the process and their emotions.

3. Do you think you could shoot photos like this if you were in this situation?
I think I would because I would try to get eery last moment I have with that special someone.

4. If you could write Angelo a letter, what would you say to him?

I would tell him that he was strong and his love for his wife is indescribable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment