Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Academic Shoot reflection and critique

Part 1

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? 
I struggled trying to find some of the rules in photos that I could take. 

2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I thought about focus and making sure the composition I was trying to follow was correct in that photo. 

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would watch my angles I'm taking the photos from and focus on the subject more. 


4. What things would you do the same?
I would5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
Simplicity or Lines6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
Framing7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?

Avoiding mergers and framing. I can go look at some peoples from the other classes to help me out. 


Part 2 


http://marilynphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

1. I like her ideas of the photos and I think she followed the rules well.
2. One thing that could be improved would be too watch the angles the photo was taken from.

No comments:

Post a Comment