Monday, November 7, 2016

My favorite cover

"This cover story by Michael Pollen argues that while we have been obsessed with eradicating germs, there are health advantages to being exposed to them. The cover shot by Hannah Whitaker of a baby being licked by a dog makes graphic the prevalence of germs in our everyday lives."

On this magazine cover, I like how the colors are and how there isn't like neon colors. There isn't too much going on in the background which is good but I also feel like there should be more teasers and the ones that they do have should be a little bigger, so it is easier to read from far away. I think the dog and the bad will attract a lot of viewers because a lot of people like dogs because they are cute animals. The baby is also cuter then like an older child. I think the dog licking the baby will get people to buy the magazine more.

No comments:

Post a Comment