Friday, November 4, 2016

Portraits and self portraits preview

Tips: Play with eye contact, Hold your camera on an angle, your self portrait doesn't have to be of your face, it can from eye level down like of your feet.

Environmental Portrait: 
I liked this photo because she is in nature and she looks like she belongs there, it looks natural for her.
I liked this photo because the girl looks like she is doing what she loves and she doesn't look like she was just placed there for the photo. 













Photography self portrait: 
 I like this photo because the photographer is playing with the light and it added a cool effect to the photo.
I like this photo because it shows I thought the lady looked cool. 

Casual Portraits:
I liked this photo because I like how the photographer changed the angle the photo was taken and you can still see the subject clear.
I liked this photo because the baby looks natural and is observing a flower that he normally doesn't play with.
Portrait assignment:  For this assignment I will take a photo of my friends stunt group or a picture of my friends doing a handstand because this will express what we both love to do and what we get up every morning to do. I will take it at Texas Power Athletics, the cheer gym I go too. To make the shot successful I will shoot them when they are still and not moving and I will make sure I have the correct aperture, ISO, and shutter speed on the correct numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment